Happy Canada Day!
Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian Realmers. To celebrate we are reducing the costs and upgrade times of Strongholds by 50% so you can get to the good stuff faster!
Sort of like the Realm of Light, Canada was originally three colonies that were eventually combined to form what is now modern Canada. Here are some other cool facts:
- Canada is the second largest country in the world, right after Russia.
- Canada is the World's Most Educated Country: over half its residents have college degrees.
- Canada's lowest recorded temperature was -81.4 degrees Fahrenheit (-63 C) in 1947.
- Canada consumes more macaroni and cheese than any other nation in the world.
- Residents of Churchill, Canada, leave their cars unlocked to offer an escape for pedestrians who might encounter Polar Bears.
- Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world's lakes combined.
- Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
- In Newfoundland, Canada, the Atlantic Ocean sometimes freezes so people play hockey on it.
- The Mall of America is owned by Canadians.
- The U.S. / Canada Border is the longest international border in the world and it lacks military defense.
And if you liked those facts you can read them all at www.factslides.com/s-Canada